Service & Parts Administration Officer Cunderdin
We require a Service Administration Officer to join our dynamic team at our Cunderdin branch.
The position is a full-time role but may have flexibility to be tailored to part-time for the suitable
The role will include all administration duties for both Service & Parts for the Cunderdin branch.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Customer service
• Warranty submission
• Support to Service Manager
Skills and Qualifications
• Computer competency
• Equip experience beneficial
• Knowledge of farm machinery and equipment beneficial
• ‘C’ Class Driver’s licence
What We Will Offer
• Flexible remuneration package
• A supportive team and inclusive working environment
• On the job training and opportunities for personal growth and development
• Full time / part time employment
• Weekly pay cycle
• Immediate start
We are a locally owned, well-established Agricultural Machinery Dealership that has been
operating for more than 45 years throughout the Wheatbelt. Our branches are located in
Merredin, Mukinbudin, Cunderdin and Corrigin, and a parts outlet in Quairading. A s a vibrant
and progressive team we strive for the best for our customers, and have a strong focus on our
staff’s personal development.
For further information phone Christine Stapely on 9041 9500.