Heavy Diesel Mechanical Technicians
$70-$80,000, per annum.
(Dependent on Skills and Experience)
An agricultural machinery dealer based in the Central/Eastern Wheatbelt of Western Australia is looking for experienced heavy diesel mechanics to work on agricultural & heavy duty machinery.
The Heavy Diesel Mechanic is responsible for:
- Performing maintenance & repairs to farm machinery and mobile plant equipment, working on site or in the field.
The role is accountable & under the direction of the Service Manager, liaises with a range of internal and external personnel, including service providers, contractors and company clients.
Skills and Experience Required
To be eligible for this role, applicants must:
- Qualified Heavy Duty Mechanical Technician with 2 year post qualification experience
- Have an understanding of agricultural equipment
- Be a team player with excellent communication skills
- Have the ability to provide professional support to customers
- Current Australian Drivers licence or equivalent
- Dedication to productivity, efficiency and safe work practices
- High dedication to quality control
- Minimum 38hr week with seasonal demand providing an opportunity to boost earnings.
$70-$80,000, per annum, Dependent on Skills and Experience.
Hutton & Northey Sales (HNS) is an agricultural machinery dealership with multiple franchises including Case IH; Flexicoil; Simplicity; and Ausplow. The business has been operating for over 40 years, has 4 branches (Merredin, Mukinbudin, Cunderdin & Corrigin) and over 60 staff. With a focus on continuous improvement in utilising the latest technologies and equipment, HNS aims to continually advance staff with extensive team knowledge and technical support. HNS prides itself on its team-oriented friendly working culture that values the long-term loyalty and welfare of their employees and the community at large, with both partners and staff significantly involved in community organisations and events.
Hutton & Northey Sales
(08) 9041 1077