PLANTING AND SEEDING (Tillage)
For sustainable and productive farming, we need soils which are fertile, porous, loose, stable, and deep with plenty of organic matter and a high degree of biological activity. The Ausplow DBS Airseeder and Easitill II Deep Ripper compliment these principals of seeding, along with the Ausplow Multistream Air Seeder Hopper which assists with precision delivery of granular and liquid into the soil.
- DBS Airseeder
- Multistream Air Seeder Hopper
- Easitill II Deep Ripper
Simplicity Tillage Equipment
Farming in Australia has never been simple or easy and the requirements for high production and lower operational costs is continually increasing. As an Australian seeding equipment manufacturer we understand the challenges farming across this great nation can offer. Each and every machine we make delivers rugged reliability and true flexibility.
Sow better. Grow better.
- Air Carts – offer simple variable rate application and section control, making it ideal for large-scale broadacre farmers who depend on efficiency and productivity from their seeding equipment
- Air Drills – place seed and fertiliser right where you choose
- Precision Cultivators – durability and flexibility with incredible accuracy
K-Line manufactures world class machines, engineered and built in Australia. They are tested and refined to meet the needs of the farmer and to ensure they are robust and durable. K-Line Ag machines help farms work more efficiently, more effectively, and more profitably. Plain and simple.
Horwood Bagshaw Precision Seeding System
Arguably Australia’s oldest agricultural machinery manufacturer, Horwood Bagshaw still delivers precision tillage equipment.
- Precision seeding system PSS