Hutton & Northey Sales – Service Department
With fully trained and experienced staff, up-to-date diagnostic equipment and facilities, our HNS service team provides quality servicing and repairs for all agricultural, heavy-duty commercial vehicles and industrial equipment.
We understand the importance of your equipment operating in an efficient manner and that any downtime can be costly to your business.
With this is mind we strive to provide a fast and efficient turn-around time for any repairs or maintenance.
Our specialist trained technicians are experienced in diagnostics, service & repairs in the following fields:
- Component Overhauls
- Scheduled maintenance
- Precision Farming Systems
We perform vehicle & equipment assessments & reports such as:
- 101 point check equipment report (pre-Season Inspections)
- Vehicle health and safety checks & reports
- Insurance assessments and quoting
- Engine condition testing & reports with our DATA electronic diagnostic tooling & equipment (on all brands of engines large or small)
- Oil analysis
Regular training for service staff:
At HNS, we believe that our staff are our most valuable asset. We focus on recruiting both apprentices and trained personnel, and encourage staff personal development through training and mentoring.
We provide up-to-date industry training for our staff, which is provided by (but not limited to) our affiliated manufacturers. This ensures that your equipment is professionally maintained, minimising any downtime, maximising productivity and peace of mind with the confidence that you are receiving the best quality workmanship.
You should have confidence when entrusting your equipment with our HNS service team for the following reasons:
- Established company with a strong and proven industry reputation built up over 40 years
- High degree of professionalism & efficiency
- We value safety as a priority to all our employees, customers and property
- Four well-equipped service facilities to support a wide regional area
- The depth of our workforce and four branches gives us the ability to attend to our customer needs
- 15 Field service vehicles equipped to perform on-site repairs
- Our policy to respond to any emergency break down with in 24 hrs
- Technical backup with our factory-trained technicians
- Manufacturers support network
- Pre-season commitment programmes to save you money
- We can develop a maintenance plan for your equipment to suit your needs
- We are a motor vehicle licenced repairer (MRB2677)
- We are a licenced refrigerant handling business (AU07519)
- We back our workmanship.
Enquire today about our repairs and maintenance services.